Avian Media announces ACE award winners
30th September 2014
Avian Media recently held its fourth annual Avianites’ Contribution to Excellence Awards at Tivoli Gardens. The awards, which aim to celebrate fantastic teamwork, campaigns and individual contribution to the agency, also coincided with Avian’s 10th anniversary.
The 2014 awards got bigger this year, with a rise of 40% in entries, as well as a grander venue.
The awards have a mixture of nominated categories, such as ‘new professional of the year’, and entry awards, such as ‘campaign of the year’.
The entries are judged in two rounds by a variety of senior professionals from international markets including Australia and the UK.
Some of the winning campaigns include:
- Best Integrated Campaign: Philips Change4Good
- Campaign of the Year: South Africa Tourism and Yatra.com
- Project of the Year: Phillips Digital (Mumbaiinanewlight) and Zindagi channel
- Outstanding work in Public Affairs: AMD
- Outstanding Work: Scania (Crisis project), Adlabs Imagica (Project), Jabong.com (Campaign retainer) and Save Life Foundation (Integrated work of Digital and CSR)
Nitin Mantri, CEO and Business Partner, Avian Media, said: “ACE Awards was instituted in 2011 as part of the company’s robust reward and recognition programme. Our aim was to motivate and acknowledge outstanding work not only of teams but individuals within the company. Over the years, it has increased quality/ innovative/ creative work in the company. This has surely been a good learning ground with Avian winning laurels at external awards this year. We surely are progressing in the right direction.”
Written by Jade Harding+, PRmoment.com