Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 receives 143 entries, uptick in corporate entries
1st February 2018
The Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 is off to a flying start with 143 entries received, up from last year. While there is a strong representation from every major PR consultancy in India, there is also a considerable uptick in entries from the corporate communications side. Sectors such as telecom, hospitality, IT, housing aggregators are represented. We have also received entries from young PR founders, who now call themselves startups and not just PR boutique firms.
The jury will now pre-score the entries, each applicant will be looked at by 3 jury members and an average score taken out. Based on this score a short-list will be prepared. The jury will then meet in Mumbai at the end of February at the Godrej One office to finalise the top 30!
The final results will be published on March 16th, 2018 and winners will receive their e-certificates on Twitter.
Here is the distinguished, high -powered jury, the applicants have to impress:
- Sujit Patil, Vice President and Head of Corporate Communications, Godrej Industries Limited and Associate companies
- Gayatri Rath, Director, Corporate Communications and Citizenship, Microsoft India
- Nitin Mantri , CEO, Avian Media
- Percy Dubash, Director and head corporate and sports practice, Adfactors PR
- Prasidha Menon, Head of Communications, India and South Asia, Uber
- Ritesh Mehta, Assistant Vice President Communications, State Bank of India
- Himanshu Raj, Senior Manager-PR and Communications, Zeta India.
- Natasha Tandon, Head – Corporate Communication and CSR, Philips Lighting South Asia
- Vivek Rana, CEO, The PRactice Porter Novelli
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, Founder director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Shravani Dang, Vice President and Global Group Head of Corporate Communications, Avantha Group
- Arpana Kumar Ahuja , Head of integration, strategy and marketing development, Weber Shandwick India
- Atul Sharma, COO, Genesis Burson- Marsteller
- Girish Huria, President , Ketchum Sampark
- Aseem Sood, CEO, Impact Research and Measurement
- Subhash Pais, Founder and business Head, i9 Communications
- Chetan Mahajan, President and CEO, H+K Strategies India.
- Manas Mrinal, Co-Founder, Skateboard Media
- Anup Sharma, Senior Communications Consultant
- Moushumi Dutt, Senior Corporate Communications Consultant
- Ravi Kumar, Chief Manager, Corporate Communications, Max Life Insurance Ltd.
- Sunayna Malik, Managing Director and Senior Vice President, Text 100 India
- Aman Dhall, Group AVM and head of corporate communications, Policy Bazaar
- Kavita Lakhani, President, Golin Opinion
- Bhavna Jagtiani, Director-western region, Edelman India
Written by Paarul Chand+, PRmoment.in