PRmoment launches the Fulcrum Awards at PRAXIS
20th April 2016
Aimed at professionals from both in-house and consultancies are co-organised by PRmoment India and Event Capital and will be held on the final evening of PRAXIS.
The Fulcrum Awards will be hosted on September 24th, 2016 at Aamby Valley soon on the closing night of PRAXIS. The early bird awards entry deadline is May 31st and here is the full list of categories.
The Fulcrum Awards is the only award of its kind which will ensure separation of jury, sponsors and participants to ensure utmost transparency. The invited jury members have been carefully selected to leverage their experience to position the awards as the most prestigious in India. The jury members as of now include:
- Arijit De (Senior Vice President & Head of India Marketing and Corporate Affairs -Bank of America Merrill Lynch)
- Daniel Feiler (Senior Director, Communications ,eBay Asia Pacific)
- Dimple Kapur (Former Regional PR and communications lead Qualcomm)
- Meena Vaidyanathan Founder NIITI Consulting
- Paarul Chand (Editor PRmoment.in)
- Rashmi Naik (Director Marketing and Communication, Omidyar Network)
- Roma Balwani (President, Sustainability, CSR & Communications, Member of the Group Executive Committee,Vedanta Resources plc)
- Sabiana Anandaraj ( Chief Operating Officer, Trilegal)
- Sanjiv Kataria (Strategic Communications and PR Counsel for the Services sector)
- Sunil Gautam (Serial entrepreneur, strategic communications veteran)
- Suvodeep Das (VP Marketing at Sodexo SVC India)
- Veena Gidwani (PR Consultant, Corporate Trainer and Teacher Retired as CEO Madison Public Relations )
The first edition of the Fulcrum Awards 2016 will kick off with 37 categories divided under four sub heads with an objective to recognise both Individuals and team contribution and they will be:
- Technique Awards: There are 12 sub categories under the technique awards that will be judged for outstanding campaigns
- Consultancy Professional Awards: There are 10 individual categories that will honour professionals from PR consultancies
- In-house professional: There are 10 individual categories that acknowledge the stars from corporate communication world
- Special awards: These will honour five outstanding entities.
The entries must highlight the work undertaken for the period of January 2015-March 2016. The entries are to be uploaded on the website www.fulcrumawards.com.
The judging is a rigorous two stage process including pre-scoring to determine first shortlists and a jury meeting where entries are discussed and evaluated in detail to decide the winning entries.
“With experience of organizing awards in the UK for more than five years, we felt the time was right to launch it in India where the profession is evolving. I strongly believe that like any other profession they need community recognition to help them excel further. Our aim is to honour men and women who are pivotal to a campaign and are the backbone of the professional community. We urge all to professionals to participate in the first edition of the Fulcrum Awards” said Ben Smith, founder PRmoment.com and PRmoment.in
Deepak Choudhary, Director, Event Capital added,” We have a great focus on creating events that add value to media and communications professionals. In this endeavour we are excited to co-create the Fulcrum Awards in partnership with PRmoment India.”
Written by Paarul Chand+, PRmoment.in