The Godrej PRmoment India 3030 2019 in partnership with Adfactors PR is now open for entries!
12th December 2018
As we enter the new year, the Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 2019 in partnership with Adfactors PR is now open for entries! In its the fifth edition now, the PRmoment India 3030 is the defining list that honours young PR talent in India.
It also has one of the most rigorous jury processes in the country for a list of this nature. Each entry is scored by three jury members and an average taken out of these scores for shortlisting and discussion at the jury meeting.
Sujit Patil, the jury co-chair for 3030 and vice president and head, corporate brand and communications, Godrej, said that " The jury will be looking for professionals who have a keen understanding of how PR and communications can impact business outcomes. We will also look for applicants who are making use of an integrated set of traditional and digital PR skills, contemporary technologies and have been able to demonstrate signs of effectiveness and results orientation. Lastly, my favourite, “PR for PR” section is what will help us understand what you wish to do for the profession and fraternity to help get the due it deserves. I wish you the best and let the best emerge!”
Roger Darashah, COO, Adfactors PR and jury co-chair for 3030 said that " Never has there been a more exciting time to be a PR professional and the Indian market offer so much learning opportunity to evolve in PR. Adfactors PR is very happy to support this initiative to identify, honour and encourage young PR talent in India. The jury looks forward to learning more about you."
We will also be creating a Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR soapbox series which will regularly feature the views of the 3030 winners in 2019.
How to apply for the Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30, 2019 in partnership with Adfactors PR
Please click here to create your login for viewing and uploading the entry form.
Please click here to view how the jury will score your entry.
Contact email@example.com for queries or call at 9811426392.
Who can enter?
- Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2019 are eligible to enter.
- The Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR is a once in a lifetime honour, so if you've been included in the 3030 before, then I'm afraid it's time to move aside and let others shine.
- You can be working either at a PR consultancy or client-side PR team and in any areas under PR and corporate communication.
- You can self nominate or nominate someone else.
- There is no entry fee.
The last date for applying is midnight of January 21st, 2019
Announcement after jury meet in March on March 15th, 2019
The Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 2019 in partnership with Adfactors PR jury
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 lists; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, vice president and head of corporate communications, Godrej Industries Limited and associate companies, jury co-chair.
- Roger Darashah, COO, Adfactors PR, jury co-chair.
- Himanshu Raj, senior manager-PR and communications, Zeta India.
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, founder director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Atul Sharma, managing director, vice president of Ruder Finn India
- Subhash Pais, head, Hansa PR
- Chetan Mahajan, founder and CEO, The Mavericks
- Bhavna Jagtiani, director, western region, Edelman India
- Aman Dhall, Group AVM and head of corporate communications, Policy Bazaar Group of Companies
- Kavita Lakhani, President, Golin Opinion
- Udit Pathak, co-founder and MD, Media Mantra
- Minari Shah, director, corporate communications, Amazon India
- Moushumi Dutt, Senior Corporate Communications Consultant
- Xavier Prabhu, founder, PRHUB Integrated Marketing Communication Pvt. Ltd
- Nitin Mantri, group CEO, Avian WE
- Girish Balachandran, founder, On Purpose Consulting
- Melissa Arulappan, head corporate communications, IQVIA
- Sheetal Singh, associate director-external communications, Flipkart
- Bindu Jayraj, communications manager, Castrol India Limited
- Girish Huria, president, Ketchum Sampark
- Aditya Kshirsagar, manager- product marketing, Huawei Telecommunications
- Deepshikha Dharamraj, managing director, Genesis Burson-Marsteller
Click here to register for the "The Godrej PRmoment India 3030 2019 in partnership with Adfactors PR"
Thanks to our sponsors for their support:
Written by Paarul Chand+, PRmoment.in