Developing an internal communications strategy
28th November 2012
If you are interested in taking part in this training, please email Bensmith@prmoment.com to find out upcoming dates and availability.
Format: Our online courses take the form of an interactive 90 minute, live webinar tutorial.
How attendees will benefit:
This practical webinar provides an overview of the key stages needed to develop an internal communications strategy.
Who should attend:
Anyone working in internal communications who wants insight and further understanding on how to develop a strategy for their organisation.
What attendees will learn:
• Reviewing stakeholders
• Reviewing the current impact of internal communications
• Some of the barriers to success
• How to achieve greater impact
• Setting objectives
• Evaluation and measuring success
- Online copy of the Powerpoint slide pack containing a generic workbook template which you can adapt to use in your own organisation
- An email address for questions after the course.
Further payment information:
The cost of each individual course is $US 60 when paying online. If you are booking more than 5 courses, and wish to be invoiced, please email email@example.com. If you would like to opt for the Online Certificate, the online payment cost is US$745. Again, if you prefer to be invoiced, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have problems booking this course please call our booking hotline number 00 44 1962 832542 or email email@example.com. To check the price of this course in rupees, there is a currency converter at the bottom of the page.