Good Media Relations
12th October 2012
If you are interested in taking part in this training, please email Bensmith@prmoment.com to find out upcoming dates and availability.
Format: Our online courses take the form of an interactive 90 minute, live webinar tutorial.
How attendees will benefit:
Understand how to invest in, and manage, their single most valuable professional asset. Discover what journalists want and how to develop lifelong relationships with them. Learn the rules and dynamics which govern MSM and online journalists’ careers, how to be a reporter’s ‘first port of call’ and how to deliver better media results for their clients.
Who should attend:
This course is aimed at account executives who would like to develop their media relations skills further.
What attendees will learn:
• What journalists and reporters are like
• Their professional pressures and goals
• What they want from PR people and what they don’t want
• How to develop a productive relationship with them
• How to provide the media with usable material
• How to spot or create a news angle
• How to turn a weak story into a good one
• How to present material professionally
• How to sell it successfully
Further payment information:
The cost of each individual course is $US 60 when paying online. If you are booking more than 5 courses, and wish to be invoiced, please email email@example.com. If you would like to opt for the Online Certificate, the online payment cost is US$745. Again, if you prefer to be invoiced, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have problems booking this course please call our booking hotline number 00 44 1962 832542 or email email@example.com. To check the price of this course in rupees, there is a currency converter at the bottom of the page.