Introducing PR in a Digital World
28th November 2012
If you are interested in taking part in this training, please email Bensmith@prmoment.com to find out upcoming dates and availability.
Format: Our online courses take the form of an interactive 90 minute, live webinar tutorial.
How attendees will benefit:
A practical briefi ng that acts as an introduction to digital PR and the e-PR environment.
Who should attend:
This course is suitable from junior to senior level who need to talk to clients about digital PR campaigns and develop e-PR strategies.
What attendees will learn:
• The changing digital landscape
• The characteristics of the digital audience
• The Prosumer, crowd sourcing and social media
• How the media are changing and how to engage them on the web
• Tactics and strategies for e-PR campaigns
• At the end of the session you will have a greater knowledge of what is happening in the digital field, be more comfortable with the terminology and be ready to develop digital PR campaigns
Further payment information:
The cost of each individual course is $US 60 when paying online. If you are booking more than 5 courses, and wish to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to opt for the Online Certificate, the online payment cost is US$745. Again, if you prefer to be invoiced, please contact email@example.com.
If you have problems booking this course please call our booking hotline number 00 44 1962 832542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To check the price of this course in rupees, there is a currency converter at the bottom of the page.