Introduction to Public Affairs
9th October 2012
If you have problems booking this course please call our booking hotline number 01962 832542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our offices are open 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday. To check the price of our courses in rupees, there is a currency converter at the bottom of the page. You can pay by cheque instead, but unfortunately we have to charge an administration fee to do so and the cost is 3700 rupees.
Format: Our online courses take the form of an interactive 90 minute, live webinar tutorial.
Attendees will gain:
- A comprehensive introduction into the disciple of public affairs
- Practical advice on lobbying, within an ethical framework
- Knowledge of where to source key information
- An understanding of parliamentary processes
Who should attend
This workshop is aimed at those just starting out in public affairs, or those with up to two years experience. It is also suitable for public relations professionals who want to get an overview of public affairs as a distinct discipline.
What attendees will learn
- Parliamentary and political monitoring
- Information sources - online
- Information sources - hard copy
- Basic political stakeholder map
- Basic Parliamentary procedure
- Regulation and ethics
Attendees will receive a copy of the presentation.