PR Law Standards and Ethics
29th November 2012
If you are interested in taking part in this training, please email Bensmith@prmoment.com to find out upcoming dates and availability.
Format: Our online courses take the form of an interactive 90 minute, live webinar tutorial.
How attendees will benefit:
Reputations, both personal and professional, are hard won and easily lost. This course clarifies what is acceptable behaviour for PRs and what lines must not be crossed.
Why this course is useful:
Clients and the media expect that PR practitioners will behave ethically as well as eff ectively. How do you ensure that you act ethically and communicate your commitment to ethical practice?
What attendees will learn:
• Learn about professional codes of conduct.
• What the typical ethical challenges are that PR practitioners face
• What you should and should not do for clients
• How complaints are handled
• Best practices
• Proceedures to follow when receiving complaint against a member
• The sanctions that can be imposed following a complaint
• The rules for how members use Parliamentarians and other holders of public office
• The requirements on all members to disclose and keep updated their client lists
• How to deal with clients who are asking members to undertake unethical activity
Further payment information:
The cost of each individual course is $US 60 when paying online. If you are booking more than 5 courses, and wish to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to opt for the Online Certificate, the online payment cost is US$745. Again, if you prefer to be invoiced, please contact email@example.com.
If you have problems booking this course please call our booking hotline number 00 44 1962 832542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To check the price of this course in rupees, there is a currency converter at the bottom of the page.