29th November 2012
If you are interested in taking part in this training, please email Bensmith@prmoment.com to find out upcoming dates and availability.
Format: Our online courses take the form of an interactive 90 minute, live webinar tutorial.
Why this course is useful:
This online course provides an overview of the key aspects of finance including purpose and workings of the management accounts and annual financial statements and various factors to consider in order to feel comfortable with how they are presented and what they are telling the reader.
How attendees will benefit:
Gain an understanding and appreciation of the role of finance, learn how to interpret and use a set of accounts in order to manage and improve profitability and discover a broad overview of key financial terms and why they are relevant to you and your business
Who should attend:
Directors or senior managers wanting to gain a greater understanding of how to interpret and use financial systems and reports to making decisions that affect the business and its performance. Also potentially beneficial to acquirers hoping to gain a greater understanding of what to look for in prospective targets.
What attendees will learn:
- Book-keeping versus management accounting
- Key elements of management accounts
- Why it is useful in the day to day running of business
- Overview of profit and loss account
- Difference between income, billings and cash
- Overheads - what are they and what is included
- Difference between overheads and capital - purpose of depreciation
- Key elements affecting profitability
- Under / over servicing and reporting options
- Cashflow management
- Debtor management
- Key elements of annual financial statements
- Difference between Statutory Financial Statements and management accounts
- Work in progress and advanced billings
- Overview of the balance sheet
- Key ratios
Attendees will receive the comprehensive course presentation.
Further payment information:
The cost of each individual course is $US 60 when paying online. If you are booking more than 5 courses, and wish to be invoiced, please email email@example.com. If you would like to opt for the Online Certificate, the online payment cost is US$745. Again, if you prefer to be invoiced, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have problems booking this course please call our booking hotline number 00 44 1962 832542 or email email@example.com. To check the price of this course in rupees, there is a currency converter at the bottom of the page.