Using LinkedIn for PR Campaigns
28th November 2012
If you are interested in taking part in this training, please email Bensmith@prmoment.com to find out upcoming dates and availability.
Format: Our online courses take the form of an interactive 90 minute, live webinar tutorial.
Why this course is useful:
With over 101 million members LinkedIn is a formidable social media site. Add in to the mix that 69 of the Fortune 100 companies have a corporate page and that the number of discussion groups has increased 100 fold in two years and it is easy to understand why LinkedIn can be a powerful tool in PR campaigns - particularly B2B. But how do you make the most of what LinkedIn has to offer? This webinar outlines how to go about building powerful PR campaigns through LinkedIn.
What attendees learn:
• Creating a unique URL for your spokespeople
• Set up a company profi le that grabs attention
• How to use LinkedIn to SEO your company profile
• Create a powerful LinkedIn group
• Listing all your forthcoming events for maximum coverage
• Run powerful polls that create great PR
• Monitor and answer questions so that you build advocates
• Join the right groups, get involved in the right discussions and build advocates
• Connect with journalists and influencers to get your story out virally
• Update your status to keep followers interested
• Incorporate LinkedIn into your wider strategy
• Evaluate the campaign in a meaningful way
Further payment information:
The cost of each individual course is $US 60 when paying online. If you are booking more than 5 courses, and wish to be invoiced, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to opt for the Online Certificate, the online payment cost is US$745. Again, if you prefer to be invoiced, please contact email@example.com.
If you have problems booking this course please call our booking hotline number 00 44 1962 832542 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. To check the price of this course in rupees, there is a currency converter at the bottom of the page.