|Location:||Online via Zoom|
|Cost:||Rs. 1,999/- plus GST|
What to Say to Employees
- Crafting the organization action plan for its employees.
- Clearly articulate and communicate preventive actions the organization is taking to avert or contain transmission of COVID-19
- Call out and walk the audience through all aspects (focus on technology and techniques for employee safety, hygiene, biohazard disposal).
- Planning internal communications campaign for COVID-19
- Impact of COVID-19 on business across functions and departments
- What to do with employees
- Creating the back to work package.
- Creating internal cheerleaders.
- Creating back to work campaigns.
Primary Trainer: Moushumi Dutt, an independent consultant and communication advisor at Fireside Ventures.
Co-Trainer: Paarul Chand, editor-in-chief, www.prmoment.in
|2.00 to 2.30 PM||Moushumi Dutt and participants|
|2.30 to 3 PM||Moushumi Dutt and participants|
|3 to 3. 30 PM||Use our internal communication storytelling grid to plan an internal communications campaign for COVID-19||Paarul Chand and participants|