Chai Talk- Episode 3- PR 4.0: The 'consume, create and own' content approach
Chai Talk- Episode 3
PR 4.0: The 'consume, create and own' content approach
In the midst of these difficult times, we are trying to create space to converse and keep abreast of the latest developments affecting communicators.
It will be a 120 minute panel discussion with a focus on how to meet your consumers where they are in the journey of communications with consumers asking for seamless interface with content.
The episode will be spread across 3 sessions on Zoom app.
Organized by PRmoment India along with presenting partner Weber Shandwick India.
Date & Time: 3:00 to 5:00 PM, Monday 25th April 2022
Register in advance for this session:
Sessions and Speakers:
Session 1: Content strategy in the time of omnichannel communication (3:05- 3:35 PM)
- Tuhina Pandey, communications leader - IBM Global Digital Sales and India & South Asia
- Karan Bhujbal, communications lead, Instagram
- Senjam Raj Shekhar, Global Communications Lead- Mobile Premier League (MPL)
Session 2: Building a strong content-based campaign- experiences from the real world (3:35-4:30 PM)
- Capsule 1: Fireside Chat with Megha Tata, Managing Director, Discovery India and South Asia
- Capsule 2: In conversation with Rajat Agarwal, senior communications manager - lead, Digital Communications, & Editor, Microsoft Stories India
- Capsule 3: In conversation with Sonal Choithani - CCO, Vedanta-Aluminium Business
Session 3: Budgeting and intelligent content strategies (4:30- 5:00 PM)
Speaker: Bishnupriya Narayan, Head - Corporate Communications and CSR, Akasa Air
Paarul Chand, Editor-in-Chief, PRmoment India
Karan Bhandari, MD, Integrated Media Strategy, Weber Shandwick India
Session 1 (3:05- 3:35 PM)
Content strategy in the time of omnichannel communication
Session 2 (3:35-4:30 PM)
Building a strong content-based campaign- experiences from the real world
Session 3 (4:30- 5:00 PM)
Budgeting and intelligent content strategies