Chai Talk Episode 4: Cracking ESG Communication, Messaging, Tools and Evaluation
|Organiser:||PRmoment-Weber Shandwick India|
The fourth online episode focuses on ESG Compliance and Communication challenges.
The online discussion will take across 3 breakout sessions (from 3.00 to 5.00 PM) on 24 November.
Click here to register for free https://bit.ly/RegisterChaiTal.
Speakers and Schedule:
Metrics to identify ESG priorities for companies (3.10 to 3. 45 PM)
- Marianne L, executive vice president of Sustainability & Social Impact APAC at Weber Shandwick
- Rachana Panda, VP & country group head comms, PA & Sustainability (South Asia), Bayer
- Deepti Ganapathy, chair, Centre for Management Communication, IIMB
- Matt Peacock, partner -Blurred (UK) & international ESG expert
Session 2 ( 3.45 to 4. 20)
Bringing alive ESG Storytelling, with a focus on digital storytelling
- Priya Zutshi, lead- corporate communications, Green Cell mobility
Session 3 ( 4.30 to 5.00 PM)
Current standards in ESG compliance and its communication implications (how do we measure compliances)
- Charlotte West, Executive Director, Global Corporate Communications || Board Director of the Lenovo Foundation
- Alapinee Deshmukh, Human Resources Lead (Emp Engagement, HR Tech, DEI,CSR and Wellness), eClinicalWorks.