The PRmoment Health Comms Awards 2022 are now open for entries
PRmoment India is very pleased to present PRmoment Health Comms Awards 2022 , in association with our title sponsor Adfactors PR.
The pandemic has tested the mettle of health communicators across the globe and in India there has been exceptional work in the field, not only by health specialists, but also by communicators for whom health information became a key aspect of their work.
Madan Bahal, the co-founder and managing director, Adfactors PR, said, “There is a growing need for strategic counsel for health communications and social impact communications. These areas are now an integral part of corporate actions, behaviour and narratives and we have to align these to societal expectations in the post-pandemic world. With this in mind, the PRmoment India Health Comms Awards in association with Adfactors PR will recognize the best of the work done in health and social impact communications over the pandemic period. "
To view the categories to apply, click here.
Please scroll down to Key FAQs and list of Judges.
WHO SHOULD ENTER?
We are looking for nominations that demonstrate work in health communication campaigns/ and by health communications teams at:
- PR consultancy firms with health practices.
- PR firms that are specialists in health communication.
- Individual health communication consultants can apply as well.
- Government departments, bodies and associations dealing with public health, Government public health communicators.
- NGOs ( including international) implementing public health communication and advocacy in India.
- Hospitals, Public and Private sector, Doctors, and Medtech Firms.
- Pharma, biotech and biopharma and healthcare firms
- Wellness and Lifestyle Firms
FAQs to enter
- Early bird deadline – 3rd March 2022.
- Early bird entry fee- Rs.10,000 per entry plus 18% GST
- Final Deadline- 24th March 2022
- Final Deadline Fee- Rs. 15,000 per entry plus 18% GST
- Submit 10 entries to qualify for an additional 2 free entries
To avail of the discounts please ensure you use the same email address/ account that you used to login.
For any queries on entries and sponsorship, please mail awards coordinator Soumiya Awasthi
We have a distinguished list of judges who will decide the winners:
|Dr. Pooja Jethwani||Account Director - ESG & Social Impact Consulting||Adfactors PR|
|Usha Iyer||Director - External Communications||Dr. Reddy's Laboratories|
|Richa Singh||CEO & Co-Founder||Blogchatter|
|Rajiv Sikka||Head of IT||Medanta Group|
|Ritika Jauhari||Healthcare Practice Head||H+K Strategies|
|Shweta Munjal||Vice President & Global Head - Corporate Communications & Sustainability||Lupin|
|Amit Bajaj||Head - Communications, India||Guardian Life|
|Vinesh Gadhia||Chief Executive Officer-(For India Operations )||ART Fertility Clinics|
|Melissa Arulappan||Head of Corporate Communications||IQVIA India|
|Masooma Pathre||Director - Communications, Emerging Markets (India, IndoChina, Frontier Markets and Thailand)||Medtronic|
|Dr. Arbinder Singhal||CEO||Fitterfly|
|Sujit Patil||Vice President and Head, corporate brand and communications||Godrej Industries|