PR Jobs of the Week - how to submit a role?
Thanks for your interest in this Top PR jobs of the week, curated by PRmoment India, editor, Paarul Chand. If you're looking for a new role, you view our latest Top jobs here.
If you'd like to ask for us to post one of your jobs - below are some details how it works.
- This is an editorial not paid feature. Please fill in the form below and we'll then we'll hopefully include it on our Top PR Jobs .
- We'll try and include a range of jobs in our top 10, so if you don't make the cut in one week, it may be that we'll include in a following Top 10
- We won't include any jobs where the application deadline has passed
- Nor will we include any jobs that don't include a salary range.
- As per the form below please include Job title, Company, a brief description of the role, location and salary in the form below
- We'll link to your job posting from the Job title on PRmoment India Top PR Jobs page.