Thanks for your interest in this Top PR jobs of the week, curated by PRmoment India, editor, Paarul Chand. If you're looking for a new role, you view our latest Top jobs here.
If you'd like to ask for us to post one of your jobs - below are some details how it works.
- This is an editorial not paid feature. Please fill in the form below and we'll then we'll hopefully include it on our Top PR Jobs .
- We'll try and include a range of jobs in our top 10, so if you don't make the cut in one week, it may be that we'll include in a following Top 10
- We won't include any jobs where the application deadline has passed
- Nor will we include any jobs that don't include a salary range.
- As per the form below please include Job title, Company, a brief description of the role, location and salary in the form below
- We'll link to your job posting from the Job title on PRmoment India Top PR Jobs page.
Please be assured that we will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.