Business to individual customer communications here to stay, says Uniphore's Nawaz Mohammed:Hill+Knowlton Strategies-PRmoment Friday Zone series
The proof of the impact of the storytelling lies in the the satisfaction of the customers and by extension how successfully their issues were resolved.
The pandemic has spurred the use case for AI powered conversation based customer service. And to discuss the implications of that Nawaz Mohammed, director-marketing and communications Uniphore outlined how the pandemic forced a shift from offline contact centres to seeking virtual customer care, the need to ensure regional customisation of AI powered customer care and the potential of AI to customise customer care.
Commenting on his major takeaways from this session and the other topics covered during the inaugural episode of Friday Zone, Abhishek Gulyani, CEO, Hill+Knowlton Strategies India said, "Business to human or business to individual communication is very much on the rise as is personalised and localized storytelling. Finally, purpose and empathy is playing a dominant role in communication with customers.
Do take a look at the full podcast that also covered the following topics:
1) How language customization in customer communication is driving business impact.
2) The potential of analytics about customer priorities from conversation based customer care.
2) AI and personalisation is the future of customer engagement.
Friday Zone is powered by Hill+Knowlton Strategies India . To view other Friday Zone Podcasts see:
1) Comics and microstoytelling with Preeti Vyas, CEO and President at Amar Chitra Katha.
2) How farmers are using digital to engage with each other and agriculture firms with Bhavna Imran, Regional Communications Leader, Corteva Agriscience
3) Storytelling in a consulting world with Vandana Chopra, Head Brand and Communications, KPMG India