As a society and a public relations sector we approach 2021 with much hope and no doubt a little trepidation.
That said, the PR sector is expected to emerge from the Covid-19 crisis, in relative terms, better than most.
Adfactors co-founder and managing director, Madan Bahal believes that out of all the marcomm disciplines it’s the PR business that has performed the best with fewest job losses and no shutting down of PR firms. PR is also poised to significantly improve its positioning as an industry provided its emerging professionals are correctly trained and mentored.
With that in mind PRmoment India is very pleased to open the call for entries for the Godrej PRmoment Adfactors 3030 for the year 2021! In its seventh edition now, the PRmoment India 3030 is the defining platform that honours young PR talent in India.
Sujit Patil, the jury co-chair for 3030 and vice president and head, corporate brand and communications, Godrej Industries, said that "As the years pass by, the group of 30 under 30 are evolving significantly and recent conversations with a few of them have been really gratifying. Our endeavour this year too shall be to pick those names who have demonstrated great impact for their brands through innovative practices with a special focus on COVID related communication strategies, use of digital skills and data.
Patil further added that “My favourite, “PR for PR” section has now been evolved into the, “Why PR will matter more post COVID” section. This question aims at bringing out your bullishness towards the profession and vision for yourselves and the PR industry. May the most well rounded professional win!”
3030 jury co-chair, Lavang Khare, vice-president Adfactors PR 3030 said that "The 3030 platform has over the years helped recognise some stellar talent. In this challenging year laden with unprecedented COVID related disruptions, PR professionals have walked an extra mile and striven like never before to support their management and seamlessly hand-hold clients in their communication goals without a break. I look forward to breakthrough thinking, a zest for creative ideas and an appetite for incisive insights that have held young leaders in good stead enabling them emerge as future ready communicators, while leading from the front."
In 2021 the aim also is to harness the learnings and skills of the 3030 alumni to mentor annual winners.
There will be an increased calendar of interaction between 3030 partners, the alumni and current winners will make the platform a place of learning, support and inspiration.
The 2021 edition of 3030 will feature an annual online alumni meet-up with the jury, the launch of a mentoring programme run by former 3030 winners for the current winners. Participation in this will be completely voluntary.
There will also be two master lecture series by Adfactors PR MD and co-founder Madan Bahal and Sujit Patil, vice president and head, corporate brand and communications, Godrej Industries.
How to apply for the Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30, 2020-21
Please click here to create your login for viewing and uploading the entry form.
Please click here to view how the jury will score your entry.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for queries or call at 9811426392.
Who can enter?
- Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2021 are eligible to enter.
- The Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30 is a once in a lifetime honour, so if you've been included in the 3030 before, then I'm afraid it's time to move aside and let others shine.
- You can be working either at a PR consultancy or client-side PR team, in a digital communication or marketing role and in any areas under PR and corporate communications.
- You can self -nominate.
- There is no entry fee.
-The last date for applying has been extended to 20th January 2021 due to the heavy rush of registrations.
- Online Jury Meet in February 2021.
-Results announced on March 15th, 2021
The Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30 2021 Jury
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 lists; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, vice president and head of corporate communications, Godrej Industries Limited and associate companies, jury co-chair.
- Lavang Khare, senior vice president , Adfactors PR, jury co-chair.
- Heena Kanal, VP and head, corporate communications Cipla
- Arpana Kumar Ahuja, India lead communications and programmes at Shell
- Mehak Chawla, communications manager, critical Incidents, Google Cloud.
- Rahul Sharma, managing director, APCO Worldwide in India
- Radhika Mehta Potnis, consumer connect practice lead, India and branch head New Delhi, Ruder Finn
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, founder-director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Vineet Handa, founder and CEO, Kaizzen
- Kiran Ray Choudhury, co-founder, joint MD, 80 dB Communications
- Kavita Lakhani, executive director, Lintas Live
- Nitin Mantri, Group CEO, Avian WE
- Girish Balachandran, founder, On Purpose Consulting
- Professor Anubhuti Yadav, course director-advertising and PR, Indian Institute of Mass Communications
- Dolly Tayal, senior director, Genesis BCW
- Bhavna Jagtiani, COO, Edelman India
- Vidisha Chatterjee, communications director, WhatsApp India
- Archana Jain, managing director, PR Pundit
Click here to register for the "The Godrej PRmoment India 3030 2020-21 in partnership with Adfactors PR"
With thanks to our sponsors: