In a move to capture the changing needs of the industry including entrepreneurship and digital sustainability, the Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM,B) has launched an ESG course.
It is an integrated programme that will strengthen the existing core course and other programmes on entrepreneurship.
It is currently offered as part of the IIMBs Executive Education Programme
IIMB believes that it is important for MBA students to understand the changing business environment from corporate social responsibility (CSR) to corporate sustainability.
The ESG course is meant to help participants in the IIMB Executive Education Programme to:
- Understand the changing needs of business operations to maximization to value creation
- Learn the components of environmental, social and governance (ESG) issue
- Maximize the materiality of business operations and management through international frameworks
- Learn sustainability frameworks and reporting standards
- Learn the importance of governance in managing and mitigating business risks