Albinder Dhindsa, CEO of Grofers on what CEOs want from communicators
What does it take to pivot the business model of a firm midstream? Did the ecosystem help or hinder that process. What do CEOs want from communicators? How do you push back with numerous stakeholders?
In the first PRmoment India Weber Shandwick Chai Talk @5PM video podcast, Albinder Dhindsa, co-founder and CEO, Grofers speaks with Paroma Roy Chowdhury, senior director of Asia for communications and public affairs, SoftBank on all these topics. Listen in.
Here is a flavour of what was discussed:
- Why the Grofers model had to pivot from a marketplace to an inventory-based model.
- The CEO's view on the communications function in a business.
- How to negotiate with multiple stakeholders at work.
- The influence of the culture of the firm on the communications goals of a business.
- The process of understanding the customer first.
- How communicators in late-stage investment firms look at their role towards portfolio firms.