Digital communication can increase trust in healthcare: PRmoment-Hill+Knowlton Strategies Friday Zone series
On the latest PRmoment-Hill+Knowlton Friday Zone series, we discuss how to stay connected with healthcare consumers in the digital post-Covid world. At the heart of this is to build trust with the patients.
Our expert panel of Prof Amir Ullah Khan, research director, CDPP and adjunct faculty at ISB, Richa Singh, CEO and co-founder, Blogchatter, Neha Sudan, senior digital education specialist & corporate communications at Boston Scientific, Rajiv Sikka, head of IT at Medanta hospitals and Ritika Jauhari, healthcare practice head at Hill+Knowlton Strategies India discussed this and more.
Do watch the full discussion here:
The speakers also covered:
1) Why digital access is much more about about hesitancy about stigma, than it is about reaching the last mile. It can also help reduce the challenge of mandatory posting of city doctors to rural areas.
2) What digital channels healthcare consumers are using to locate health information and the dominance of Google search in that.
3) Treatment in a picket, mobile healthcare.
4) Monitoring at home to reduce healthcare burden on the system.
5) Digital training of doctors during Covid.
6) Patient behaviour and how its impacted by fake news.
7) The Stop The Spread campaign.