PR News 4 minute read
2020 marks not just a new year, but the start of a brand new decade. With reputation becoming increasingly central to a brand's success, communicators have never mattered more to a business.
With that in mind PRmoment India is very pleased to open the call for entries for the Godrej PRmoment Adfactors 3030 for the year 2020! In its sixth edition now, the PRmoment India 3030 is the defining list that honours young PR talent in India.
Sujit Patil, the jury co-chair for 3030 and vice president and head, corporate brand and communications, Godrej, said that "As the years pass by, the crop of 30 under 30 are evolving significantly and recent conversations with a few of them have been really gratifying. Our endeavour this year too shall be to pick those names who have demonstrated great impact for their brands through innovative practices and are preparing themselves for the next phase of the communications industry that is predominantly driven by digital, data, and contemporary technologies. He further added that “ My favourite, “PR for PR” section has now been evolved into the, “Why PR will matter more in the next decade” section. This question aims at bringing out your bullishness towards the profession and vision for yourselves and the PR industry. May the most wholesome professional win!”
Arwa Husain, director – financial services Adfactors PR and jury co-chair for 3030 said that "India has some of the most vibrant young talent across the PR business globally. What they require in a continuously disrupting world are the opportunities to develop new skills to face the future and recognition for their ingenuity and perseverance. Platforms such as 3030 bring the much-deserved attention to the stellar work done by our young leaders. The jury and I are looking forward to going through the disruptive work being undertaken.”
The 2020 edition of 3030 will feature an annual alumni meet-up with the jury in Delhi or Mumbai and the launch of a mentoring programme run by former 3030 winners for the current winners and devised with the support of the jury. Participation in this will be completely voluntary.
How to apply for the Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30, 2019 in partnership with Adfactors PR
Please click here to create your login for viewing and uploading the entry form.
Please click here to view how the jury will score your entry.
Contact email@example.com for queries or call at 9811426392.
Who can enter?
- Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2020 are eligible to enter.
- The Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30 is a once in a lifetime honour, so if you've been included in the 3030 before, then I'm afraid it's time to move aside and let others shine.
- You can be working either at a PR consultancy or client-side PR team and in any areas under PR and corporate communications.
- You can self nominate or nominate someone else.
- There is no entry fee.
-The last date for applying is midnight of January 24th, 2020
-Results announced on March 16th, 2020
The Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 2020 in partnership with Adfactors PR jury
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 lists; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, vice president and head of corporate communications, Godrej Industries Limited and associate companies, jury co-chair.
- Arwa Husain, director-financial services, Adfactors PR, jury co-chair.
- Deepa Dey, head communications & CSR at GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Arpana Ahuja, India Lead Communications and Programmes at Shell
- Himanshu Raj, senior manager-PR and communications, Zeta India.
- Rahul Sharma, managing director, APCO Worldwide in India
- Sunita Venugopal, director-corporate communications, Walmart Labs India
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, founder-director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Atul Sharma, managing director, vice president of Ruder Finn India
- Subhash Pais, head, Hansa PR
- Chetan Mahajan, founder and CEO, The Mavericks
- Aman Dhall, head of corporate communications, policybazaar.com
- Kavita Lakhani, executive director, Golin Opinion
- Nitin Mantri, Group CEO, Avian WE
- Girish Balachandran, founder, On Purpose Consulting
- Valerie Pinto, CEO, Weber Shandwick India
- Professor Anubhuti Yadav, course director-advertising and PR, Indian Institute of Mass Communications
- Anup Sharma, independent communications consultant
- Melissa Arulappan, head, corporate communications, IQVIA
- Dolly Tayal, senior director, Genesis BCW
- Bhavna Jagtiani, COO, Edelman India
Click here to register for the "The Godrej PRmoment India 3030 2019 in partnership with Adfactors PR"
With thanks to our sponsors: