PR Training 2 minute read
Why this course is useful:
Optimise the eff ectiveness of your social media activity with proven tips for creating compelling content.
This comprehensive workshop looks at the importance of providing engaging content to your fans and followers, to increase the virility of your messages and content, and energise your campaign across the social media universe.
How attendees will benefit:
The workshop will provide proven best practice guidance for content creation on the core social media platforms; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, and blogging. All theory will be supported by up to date case studies, enabling you to get the best from your social media activity.
What attendees will learn:
• An overview of the core social media platforms and tools
• How to increase engagement for your social media pages
• Building a strategy for creating compelling content
• Understanding the interests of your target audience
• Monitoring and exploiting trends
• The four Cs of content creation
• Identifying your key audiences online and how to reach them
• Measuring the ROI of social media activity
Who should attend:
• PR Account Managers and Account Directors
• In-house PR professionals
Further payment information:
The cost of each individual course is $US 60 when paying online. If you are booking more than 5 courses, and wish to be invoiced, please email email@example.com. If you would like to opt for the Online Certificate, the online payment cost is US$745. Again, if you prefer to be invoiced, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have problems booking this course please call our booking hotline number 00 44 1962 832542 or email email@example.com. To check the price of this course in rupees, there is a currency converter at the bottom of the page.