When you think of startups and communication, the name Value 360 is one of the first that comes to mind. Startup boom and the current winter of funding, the PR firm's founder-director, Kunal Kishore has seen it all.
Kunal speaks candidly to PRmoment India editor-in-chief, Paarul Chand about why the current cold spell for funding could be a good thing, his journey as a communication professional, how he stays resilient as a leader as well as his passion away work.
On the podcast Kunal spoke about:
1) 1 minute 11 seconds: Kunal speaks about why the winter of funding will bring back the focus on the basics of business.
2) 4 minutes 43 seconds: On why the media and the ecosystem tended to focus on funding and valuation rather than profitability.
3) 9 minutes 51 seconds: On lateral hiring, talent from other sectors like consulting is the need of the hour. Why bringing in tech solutions to communication matters.
4) 15 minutes: Bollywood big-budget movies and cancel culture as a use case for the value of reputation management.
5) 18 minutes 58 seconds: Kunal shares his journey in the communication business.
6) 29 minutes 33 seconds: On a pivotal moment when Value 360 changed course to refocus on core PR work to stay profitable.
7) 36 minutes: Kunal speaks about his two favourite stress busters.