PR News 4 minute read
PRmoment India is very pleased to present the The ClanConnect PRmoment Digital Creators 20 Awards for 2021, in association with our headline sponsor Clan Connect.
There is no entry fee.
Please scroll down to Key FAQs and list of Judges.
Kunal Kishore Sinha, co-founder, ClanConnect said, "Empowering and enabling the links of the communication chain is the strongest way to build memorable brands. And the modern day Silk Route for all brand communication today is 'Digital' Which is why through these award we hope to recognise the leading digital talent in the communication and marketing communication space in India."
Sagar Pushp, co-founder, Clan Connect added, "I have had the privilege of seeing the evolution of the digital world at close quarters during my time at AOL, IPG Media brands, Mindshare and Cheil. These awards will help in recognize the best digital professionals in communications in India and examine their cross-sector contribution."
These awards are for individuals who are:
- Working independently or at the digital vertical of a PR or digital or marketing firm.
- Working in-house with a brand/organisation in a digital role.
- Have shown exceptional skills in creating and strategizing campaigns or individual influencer content using digital channels.
- We are looking for nominations in specific sectors using different types of digital communication (short video, podcast for example). The category list can be viewed here.
Any such individual is welcome to apply by 15th August, 2021, there is no entry fee.
2) Categories to enter. You can enter a maximum of 5 categories.
For any queries, please mail awards coordinator Soumiya Awasthi
We have a distinguished list of judges who will decide the final 20:
|CEO and Co-Founder|
|India Managing Editor|
|CEO and Co-Founder|
|Executive Director for communications|
GE South Asia
|Director, Corporate Communications|
KUNAL KISHORE SINHA
PANKAJ SINGH PARIHAR
|VP & Head|
Digital & Digital Transformation, Godrej Consumer Product Ltd
|Head of Communications|
|Senior Communications Manager & Editor Microsoft India Stories|
|Head, Corporate Communications|
Brought to you in association with ClanConnect