Zeno India MD Rekha Rao on why self belief matters in the PR profession: PRmoment India Podcast 2022
Rekha Rao, MD of Zeno India is a bit of a renaissance woman. Juggling a demanding PR career with her work with 'Katha Kathan', saving Indian languages through regional literature, Rao says her work as an advertiser turned PR professional has benefitted by immersing herself in myriad forms of storytelling and context.
In this fascinating conversation with PRmoment India editor, Paarul Chand, Rekha Rao shares her views on why ESG matters, the Zeno on inorganic growth via acquisition, her own journey in communications and the important work of preserving the Indian language through the Katha Kathan platform.
During the podcast Rekha Rao spoke about:
1) 00: 38: Why diversity and inclusion matter to a business.
2) At 4 minutes: The Zeno India view on growing via acquisition.
3) At 6 minutes: Skills and specialities that Zeno India is focusing on in the post-Covid period.
4) At 7 minutes: Journey from advertising to PR.
5) At 10: 45: PErsonal mantra on staying calm at work
6) At 14 minutes: Work with Katha Kathan to save Indian languages through a focus on literature