Welcome to the Godrej PRmoment 30 Under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR, 2019
It is back! The fifth edition of the Godrej PRmoment 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR for 2019! Welcome!
Through the Godrej PRmoment 30 under 30 initiative in partnership with Adfactors PR, we honour exceptional PR professionals who are future leaders for the PR business in India.
Don't miss this opportunity to get an independent endorsement of your career. The winners will be profiled on PRmoment and will receive an e-certificate to share on social media.
We will also be creating a Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR soapbox series which will regularly feature the views of the 3030 winners in 2019.
How to apply for the Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR, 2019
Please use the form above to create your login for viewing and uploading the entry form.
Please click here to view how the jury will score your entry.
Who can enter?
- Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2019 are eligible to enter.
- The Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR is a once in a life time honour, so if you've been included in the 3030 before, then I'm afraid it's time to move aside and let others shine.
- You can be working either at a PR consultancy or client-side PR team and in any areas under PR and corporate communication.
- You can self nominate or nominate someone else.
There is no entry fee.
Key dates for applying
- The last date for applying is midnight of January 21st, 2019
- Announcement after jury meet in March on March 15th, 2019
For any query:
Please email email@example.com for any queries.
Last year, we received nearly 150 entries!
The Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 in partnership with Adfactors PR, 2019 Jury
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 lists; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, vice president and head of corporate communications, Godrej Industries Limited and associate companies, jury co-chair.
- Roger Darashah, COO, Adfactors PR, jury co-chair.
- Himanshu Raj, senior manager-PR and communications, Zeta India.
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, Founder director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Atul Sharma, managing director, vice president of Ruder Finn India
- Subhash Pais, head, Hansa PR
- Chetan Mahajan, founder and CEO, The Mavericks
- Bhavna Jagtiani, director, western region, Edelman India
- Aman Dhall, Group AVM and head of corporate communications, Policy Bazaar Group of Companies
- Kavita Lakhani, President, Golin Opinion
- Udit Pathak, co-founder and MD, Media Mantra
- Minari Shah, director, corporate communications, Amazon India
- Moushumi Dutt, Senior Corporate Communications Consultant
- Xavier Prabhu, founder, PRHUB Integrated Marketing Communication Pvt. Ltd
- Nitin Mantri, group CEO, Avian WE
- Girish Balachandran, founder, On Purpose Consulting
- Melissa Arulappan, head corporate communications, IQVIA
- Sheetal Singh, associate director-external communications, Flipkart
- Bindu Jayraj, head of communications, Castrol India Limited
- Girish Huria, president, Ketchum Sampark
- Aditya Kshirsagar, manager- product marketing, Huawei Telecommunications
- Deepshikha Dharamraj, managing director, Genesis Burson-Marsteller
- Rohan Kanchan, managing director, consulting and strategy, Weber Shandwick India
Thank you to our sponsors for supporting the 30 under 30 initiative:
Please be assured that will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.