Welcome to the Godrej PRmoment 30 Under 30 in partnership with PR Newswire
The 30 and under PR professionals are the future of PR. And they are coming of age at a time where PR itself is at the tipping point of a PR evolution; one which could see PR finally coming into its own.
To honour the group of professionals who are at the heart of this revolution in PR welcome to the third edition of PRmoment India's definitive 30 under 30 - this year relaunched as the Godrej PRmoment 30 Under 30 in partnership with PR Newswire.
Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2017 are eligible to enter.
Previous 30 under 30 winners cannot apply again as per the jury decision in order to give other applicants a chance. The last date for applying is midnight of 20th February, 2017. Please email: email@example.com for any queries.
Don't miss this opportunity to get an independent endorsement of your career. The winners will be profiled on PRmoment and will receive an e-certificate to share on social media.
20/02/2017 Update: Please note we are aware that a few people are having issues uploading their entries, rest assured we will make sure no-one misses out on entering The 30 Under 30 as a result of technical issues uploading your entry. If you experience such problems please emails Paarul@prmoment.com. We will then contact you in the next 48 hours regarding your entry.
There is no entry fee.
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 list; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, Vice President and Head of Corporate Communications, Godrej Industries Limited and Associate companies
- Gayatri Rath, Director, Corporate Communications and Citizenship, Microsoft India
- Sanjay Chaudhary, Director -Marketing, Oracle India Pvt. Ltd.
- Rumjhum Gupta, Head Corporate Media Relationships-Corporate Communications, Nestle India Ltd.
- Vivek Rana, CEO, The PRactice Porter Novelli
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, founder director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Aniruddha Atul Bhagwat, co-founder & director, Ideosphere Consulting Private Limited.
- Paroma Roy Chowdhury, vice president, public affairs – SoftBank
- Shravani Dang, Vice President and Global Group Head of Corporate Communications, Avantha Group
- Neha Mathur Rastogi, Founder, WordsWork Communications Consulting
- Valerie Pinto, CEO of Weber Shandwick India
- Girish Huria, Head of Communications, eBay India
- Aseem Sood, CEO, Impact Research and Measurement
- Suresh Vaidyanathan, formerly with Twitter India
- Amrit Ahuja, MD – 20:20 MSL
- Madan Bahal, Managing Director, Adfactors PR Pvt. Ltd.
- Subhash Pais, Founder and business Head, i9 Communications
- Chetan Mahajan, President and CEO, H+K Strategies India.
Please be assured that will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.