Welcome to the Godrej PRmoment 30 Under 30
It is back! The fourth edition of the Godrej PRmoment 30 under 30! Welcome!
In 2018, we will celebrate a very special group of PR professionals who will be at the helm of making PR truly great. The 30 and under professionals in PR who are fighting and defeating fresh challenges every day to transform, to grow, to create respect for the PR professional.
How to apply for the Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30
To honour them the Godrej PRmoment 30 Under 30, 2018 its now open. Please see to the right of the page to create your login for viewing and uploading the entry form. Please click here to view how the judges' will score your entry.
Who can enter?
- Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2018 are eligible to enter.
- Previous 30 under 30 winners cannot apply again as per the jury decision in order to give other applicants a chance.
- You can self nominate
There is no entry fee.
Deadline for applying
The last date for applying is midnight of January 24th, 2018.
For any query:
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Don't miss this opportunity to get an independent endorsement of your career. The winners will be profiled on PRmoment and will receive an e-certificate to share on social media. Last year, we received nearly 150 entries!
The Godrej PRmoment India 30 under 30 Jury, 2018
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 list; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, Vice President and Head of Corporate Communications, Godrej Industries Limited and Associate companies
- Gayatri Rath, Director, Corporate Communications and Citizenship, Microsoft India
- Nitin Mantri , CEO, Avian Media
- Percy Dubash, Director and head corporate and sports practice, Adfactors PR
- Prasidha Menon, Head of Communications, India and South Asia, Uber
- Ritesh Mehta, Assistant Vice President Communications, State Bank of India
- Himanshu Raj, Senior Manager-PR and Communications, Zeta India.
- Natasha Tandon, Head – Corporate Communication and CSR, Philips Lighting South Asia
- Vivek Rana, CEO, The PRactice Porter Novelli
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, Founder director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Shravani Dang, Vice President and Global Group Head of Corporate Communications, Avantha Group
- Arpana Kumar Ahuja , Head of integration, strategy and marketing development, Weber Shandwick India
- Atul Sharma, COO, Genesis Burson- Marsteller
- Girish Huria, President , Ketchum Sampark
- Aseem Sood, CEO, Impact Research and Measurement
- Subhash Pais, Founder and business Head, i9 Communications
- Chetan Mahajan, President and CEO, H+K Strategies India.
- Manas Mrinal, Co-Founder, Skateboard Media
- Anup Sharma, Senior Communications Consultant
- Moushumi Dutt, Senior Corporate Communications Consultant
- Ravi Kumar, Chief Manager, Corporate Communications, Max Life Insurance Ltd.
- Sunayna Malik, Managind Director and Senior Vice President, Text 100 India
Please be assured that will treat your details with care. We will never sell your details to any third parties and we will never bombard you with unnecessary email alerts.