Effective Startup brand storytelling
|Location:||Online via Zoom|
|Cost:||Rs. 1999/- plus GST|
Getting to plot and tell your brand story in the right way has never been as tough as we see it now.
In this immersive online session, Moushumi Dutt, an independent consultant & communication advisor at Fireside Ventures will work with you to:
1. Get the context right to come up with 3 key pivots on which your brand content will need to be shaped.
2. Crafting your top 3 key messages for your key customers and audience.
3. Use our campaign storytelling grid to Build. Create. Own your startup story.
Book here https://in.explara.com/e/effective-startup-brand-storytelling
At the end of this session:
- You will get a strong grasp of telling the story of the "why" of your what
- You will also understand how to think about your business like a news feature and not a service or a product.
- We also share quick hacks on how to handle media, including media best practices
Primary Trainer: Moushumi Dutt, an independent consultant and communication advisor at Fireside Ventures.
Co-Trainer: Paarul Chand, editor-in-chief, www.prmoment.in
Book here: https://in.explara.com/e/effective-startup-brand-storytelling
|2.00 to 2.30 PM||Getting the context right to come up with 3 key pivots on which your brand content will need to be shaped.||Moushumi Dutt and participants|
|2.30 to 3 PM||Crafting your top 3 key messages for your key customers and audience.||Moushumi Dutt and participants|
|3 to 4 PM||Use our campaign storytelling grid to Build. Create. Own your start-up story||Paarul Chand and participants|