Good and Bad PR 0 minute read
Young children helped to launch WonderBoxx this week- an educational tool kit for different age groups between 1 and 8 years old. The idea is to help kids walk away from iPads and mobiles, TV and gaming and provide real play activities.
This is certainly something that will keep parents happy over the summer holidays.
- 5 ways you can use credible, quick online research for successful PR strategies: YouGov
- How do the changes in Barcelona Principles 3.0 affect your measurement program, Impact's Durgesh Garg explains
- Madan Bahal on how PR firms can survive the COVID-19 crisis
- Godrej PRmoment Adfactors 3030 for 2020 is announced
- Communicators pick public affairs and content marketing as key future skills, MSL PRmoment India PRogress Report 2019