Good and Bad PR 0 minute read
Young children helped to launch WonderBoxx this week- an educational tool kit for different age groups between 1 and 8 years old. The idea is to help kids walk away from iPads and mobiles, TV and gaming and provide real play activities.
This is certainly something that will keep parents happy over the summer holidays.
- The Sixth Edition of Fulcrum Awards Announced, early deadline June 17th
- PR Heroes 21: Join Shreela Roy in her effort to mobilise Covid resources
- Winners of the 7th edition of the Godrej PRmoment Adfactors 3030 unveiled
- ClanConnect survey reveals over 58 % of CMOs surveyed are putting aside influencer budgets
- Genesis BCW's iconic Prema Sagar talks about her first job in PR!
- Monopoly in Hindi, co-creating games features with fans, Hasbro's Lalit Parmar explains how the iconic toys & games firm is staying engaged, PRmoment Podcast