The Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30 is off to a flying start with over 130 entries received, up from last year. While there is a strong representation from every major PR consultancy in India, there is also a widening of industries represented from the corporate communications side. Sectors such as telecom, electronic consumer products and even PR professionals volunteering with political advocacy groups working on the ongoing Delhi Elections 2020 are represented.
The jury will now pre-score the entries, each applicant will be looked at by 3 jury members and an average score is taken out. Based on this score a short-list will be prepared. The jury will then meet in Mumbai at the end of February at the Godrej One office to finalise the top 30!
The final results will be published on March 16th, 2020 and winners will receive their e-certificates on Twitter.
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 lists; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, vice president and head of corporate communications, Godrej Industries Limited and associate companies, jury co-chair.
- Arwa Husain, director-financial services, Adfactors PR, jury co-chair.
- Deepa Dey, head communications & CSR at GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare
- Arpana Ahuja, India Lead Communications and Programmes at Shell
- Himanshu Raj, senior manager-PR and communications, Zeta India.
- Rahul Sharma, managing director, APCO Worldwide in India
- Sunita Venugopal, director-corporate communications, Walmart Labs India
- Kunal Kishore Sinha, founder-director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Atul Sharma, managing director, vice president of Ruder Finn India
- Subhash Pais, head, Hansa PR
- Chetan Mahajan, founder and CEO, The Mavericks
- Aman Dhall, head of corporate communications, policybazaar.com
- Kavita Lakhani, executive director, Golin Opinion
- Nitin Mantri, Group CEO, Avian WE
- Girish Balachandran, founder, On Purpose Consulting
- Valerie Pinto, CEO, Weber Shandwick India
- Professor Anubhuti Yadav, course director-advertising and PR, Indian Institute of Mass Communications
- Anup Sharma, independent communications consultant
- Melissa Arulappan, head, corporate communications, IQVIA
- Dolly Tayal, senior director, Genesis BCW
- Bhavna Jagtiani, COO, Edelman India
With thanks to our sponsors: