As a society and a public relations sector we approach 2022 with resilience and the hope of continuing to evolve during the pandemic.
The pandemic has also brought swift change to the PR business in India, putting greater responsibility on the emerging leaders of tomorrow for PR.
Sujit Patil, the jury co-chair for 3030 and vice president and head, corporate brand and communications, Godrej Industries said, "Today PR significantly impacts multiple levers – corporate reputation, employee retention, crisis mitigation, sales, product brands, stock price, stakeholder engagement and many more. Even more so post-pandemic.
At the same time, it's going through immense change, change at the level we have never seen before. Picking up from there, we would like to know from the entrants as the next generation of PR leaders, what do they think about the reputational role of PR, especially now.
The question is, what would you as a leader do differently to ensure that the PR business gets its long-overdue place in the communication sun. A campaign idea from you on how to demonstrate the reputational power of PR would help us understand your perspective and contribution towards raising the bar of our industry."
With that in mind PRmoment India is very pleased to open the call for entries for the Godrej PRmoment Adfactors 3030 for the year 2022! In its eighth edition now, the PRmoment India 3030 is the defining platform that honours young PR talent in India.
Please click here to register to enter for the PRmoment 3030 awards
Commenting on the awards, Adfactors PR co-founder and managing director, Madan Bahal said "The nature of risk for businesses and therefore risk and reputation management has completely changed during COVID. In such a scenario we need emerging PR leaders who are already thinking about being relevant 3 years down the line and not just in 2022. Leadership quality, strategic counsel will decide the future success of PR. The PRmoment 3030 awards is a platform for young PR leaders to showcase their vision for the PR business at this crucial time of great opportunity for PR to rise to the pandemic communication challenge. Good luck to all the participants!"
There will be an increased calendar of interaction between 3030 partners, the alumni and current winners that will make the platform a place of learning, support and inspiration.
The winners will be announced at a live awards evening in mid-March 2022-the event will be open to all communicators. The awards evening will include addresses by Adfactors PR MD and co-founder Madan Bahal and Sujit Patil, vice president and head, corporate brand and communications, Godrej Industries.
There will also be two master lecture series by Adfactors PR MD and co-founder Madan Bahal and Sujit Patil, vice president and head, corporate brand and communications, Godrej Industries.
How to apply for the Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30, 2022
Please click here to register to enter for viewing and uploading the entry form.
Please click here to view how the jury will score your entry.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for queries or call at 9811426392.
Who can enter?
- Only those PR professionals that are 30 or under as on March 15th, 2022 are eligible to enter.
- The Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30 is a once in a lifetime honour, so if you've been included in the 3030 before, then I'm afraid it's time to move aside and let others shine.
- You can be working either at a PR consultancy or client-side PR team, in a digital communication or marketing role and in any areas under PR and corporate communications.
- You can self-nominate.
- There is no entry fee.
-The last date for applying is 31st January 2021.
- Online Jury Meet in February 2021.
-Results announced on March 22nd , 2021
The Godrej PRmoment India Adfactors 30 under 30 2021 Jury
We have a very distinguished jury for the 3030 lists; we thank them for agreeing to support this initiative:
- Sujit Patil, vice president and head of corporate communications, Godrej Industries Limited and associate companies, jury co-chair.
- Percy Dubash, Director Corporate Practice, Adfactors PR, jury co-chair.
- Heena Kanal, VP and head, corporate communications Cipla
- Arpana Kumar Ahuja, India lead communications and programmes at Shell
- Aniruddha Bhagwat, Chief Executive Officer & Co-founder
- Radhika Mehta Potnis, consumer connect practice lead, India and branch head New Delhi, Ruder Finn
- Manisha Chaudhary, founder-director, Value 360 Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Kiran Ray Choudhury, co-founder, joint MD, 80 dB Communications
- Kavita Lakhani, executive director, Lintas Live
- Girish Balachandran, founder, On Purpose Consulting
- Professor Anubhuti Yadav, course director-advertising and PR, Indian Institute of Mass Communications
- Dolly Tayal, senior director, Genesis BCW
- Bhavna Jagtiani, COO, Edelman India
Click here to register for the "Godrej PRmoment India 3030 2022 in partnership with Adfactors PR"
With thanks to our sponsors: