PR Training: Deciphering the brand attributes to make them story worthy
3rd December 2013
Here is the first of three free PR training modules brought to you by PRmoment.in with Devdarshan Chakrabortyy.
Deciphering the brand attributes to make them story worthy:
The module below includes:
- What clients want and the challenges PRO’s face meeting those needs
- Tips on how to overcome the challenges faced
- Can celebrities deliver the goods? Or, interesting and innovative promotions or BTL activations?
- How to crack the code
- Step-by-step – Getting to a campaign idea
- Including tips and using case studies
You will be given two assignments to pick from and one of your choice should be completed and presented in order to receive the final certificate.
The second module will be on the 6th December and will focus on: ‘Weaving your stories using Socio Cultural cues’
The third and final module will be on the 10th December and will focus on: ‘Problem solving examples – case studies of how others have done it well’
There will be a set of follow up Google Hangouts available for those who download the course material. This is to provide interactivity with the faculty and to give you feedback.
For those that want to take part in the follow up webinars - you will be required to submit a project that will be available to you after registration. On successful presentation of the project during the web conference, you will get a certificate of accomplishment.